- CERF+ Grant – WWW.CRAFTEMERGENCY.ORG CERF+ is a national artists’ service organization who provides emergency artist resources Direct Assistance to Artists Working in Craft Disciplines CERF+’s programs include grants up to $6,000, no-interest loans up to $9,000, booth fee waivers at craft shows, discounts on materials and equipment from suppliers and manufacturers, assistance with business development through referrals to consultants and other low or no-cost resources.
- The Joan Mitchell: Emergency Grant Program – WWW.JOANMITCHELLFOUNDATION.ORG The Joan Mitchell Foundation provides emergency support to US based visual artists working in the mediums of painting, sculpture, and/or drawing, who have suffered significant losses after natural or manmade disasters that have affected their community. Artists who have been negatively impacted due to catastrophic situations of this nature can apply to the Foundation for funding. Please contact the Joan Mitchell Foundation for additional information at [email protected].]
- The CERF+ Studio Protector – STUDIOPROTECTOR.ORG Provides extensive information designed to help artists and those helping artists through the disaster recovery process. Resources include: how to get help from FEMA and other major relief providers; managing volunteers in disaster recovery situations; tips for disaster clean-up; rebounding after a disaster; DIY emergency salvage techniques for studio artists, and more.
- LYRASIS – WWW.LYRASIS.ORG If your library or institution has suffered damage and would like to request assistance, contact LYRASIS Preservation Services at 504.300.9478. Preservation Services staff is available to provide advice on salvaging collections or connect you to additional resources 24/7. This service, along with all others listed on this page, is free of charge.
- The Actors Fund – WWW.ACTORSFUND.ORG/AM-I-ELIGIBLE-HELP If you or someone you know has been affected by the recent pandemic and are in need of emergency financial assistance or other support, please contact The Actors Fund at 800.221.7303 ext. 119
- MusiCares – WWW.GRAMMY.ORG/MUSICARES MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares’ services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality.
- Louisiana Small Business Rebirth Fund – WWW.LABIZREBIRTH.ORG Louisiana Small Business Rebirth Fund will be providing grants to small businesses trying to reopen and serve their community. 100% of the funds will flow directly to Louisiana small businesses, and contributions are tax deductible. An independent review team will consider each application on the merits and prioritize those requests that will help get the business back on its feet and save the jobs in that area. Information on how to apply for the grants will be released very soon.
As more resources become available, the list will be updated.